A programme for mid-level executives in the private sector. Participants can expect to learn engagement, brainstorming, prototyping, and testing techniques, as well as problem scoping and synthesis. Teams taking up this programme learn to apply Design Thinking at work as well as use multidisciplinary teamwork for quicker and well-rounded decision making.
Who is it for?
Mid-level executives, and managers, especially from:
- Innovation teams
- Customer experience
- Change management
- Learning and development
- Teams looking for a new way to approach projects
- 3 day (Classes at Genovasi d.school)
- 1 day (Post-programme work at a location decided between coach and team)
What will you get?
- The chance to break out of your comfort zones and disrupt the status quo.
- Tools and techniques to unleash your creative confidence and liberate you from conventional approaches
- A shared language to bring a user-centred approach to your teams.